Music Camp fees:
- $75 per student (via PayPal $77.50)
- $50 for additional children in the same family (via PayPal $52.50)
WFHEMA offers homeschool students quality group music instruction, performance outlets, and competition opportunities. While all of these benefits make this a worthwhile investment, perhaps the greatest benefit is watching your child develop a love for music that will last a lifetime.
To learn more and meet the directors, please contact us via email at:
Classes are held at McIlwain Presbyterian Church located at 1220 East Blount Street, Pensacola, FL 32503.
For the 2018-2019 school year, we will accept cash and checks. For a small fee, we will accept PayPal payments. Please email or mail in your registration form.
- Registration Fee $75 per student (via PayPal $77.50) Maximum registration fee is $150 per family (via PayPal $155)
- $60 per month for 1st child for one class (via PayPal $62)
- $40 per month for additional children in the same family (via PayPal $42)
- $30 per month for a second class, per student (via PayPal $32)
In order to keep our costs at a level that is affordable to our families, we ask that each family participate in our yearly fundraiser of $100 per family (via PayPal $104).
Ready to join?
P.O. Box 2880
Pensacola, FL 32513